For you, a well-trained dog is a necessity, not a luxury.
South Beach Prosthetics has partnered with AlphA and Omega Dog Training.
We want you to be able to have access to a great companion, without fears.
Dogs are excellent friends. Countless studies prove that dogs can reduce stress, anxiety, and depression. They ease loneliness, encourage activity and play, and create a sense of security. They provide valuable companionship, love, and loyalty.
But you might have balance issues, instability and fear of falling. You just can’t have a dog that pulls on the leash, jumps up, messes on the floor, or doesn’t know how to stay calmly in their space.
AlphA comes to you - in your environment and shows you how to work with your puppy or dog in your own home.
It doesn’t get any more simple for you to train your dog! This elite dog training company is now offering their extensive expertise to you. You have the opportunity to strengthen the bond with your dog through progressive, thorough, and thoughtful training. Or, you now have the confidence you may have been missing to get a dog, or even correct your current dog’s bad habits, knowing you will have the support of a professional dog trainer to help you get your pup adjusted and obedient!
What's in it for you?
- 10% off dog training from AlphA and Omega!
- A professional dog trainer will come to you and your pup for in-home dog training, so you don’t need to go anywhere!
- In-home training gives you and the trainer the ability to incorporate some of your needs in your home within the training.
- Nothing bonds you more with your dog than training does!
- Not only will your dog get the help they need to be a better companion, but you will be moving and active as well.
- AlphA and Omega dog trainers are professional canine handlers who know how to address any behavioral issues in any breed of dog, no matter what their age.
- AlphA and Omega will be happy to answer any questions in between training sessions so you can stay motivated and consistent with training your pup on your own.
- You will feel more empowered, confident, and capable when you have an obedient dog for a companion!